Sitting just above Elia Beach, Villa Aphrodite is a brand new private property with a stunning view over the bay that stretches over the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea. This panoramic location is within a short drive from Elia town, while the village of Ano Mera with its traditional Greek restaurants and taverns is also close by. Inhale the sweet fragrance of geraniums mingled with bougainvillea as you coast your way through the sheer white abodes framed in this Mediterranean paradise called Mykonos.
An ample terrace is located in the front of this luxury property with its infinity swimming pool seeming to blend into the sea below. The pool area features plenty of stylish sun beds. The large pergola provides shade just next to the pool, covering the chic outdoor lounge area and alfresco dining space both positioned to make the utmost of the panorama. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment unit with iPod dock as well as Wi-Fi. Your reservation includes housekeeping.
The imprint of Cycladic architecture is evident throughout the interiors of this stunning vacation rental with the grand use of white surfaces, the lower level location of most of the bedrooms and the separate studio do justice to the most typical features of Mykonos island residences. These traditional roots are enhanced with tasteful decor showcasing refined textiles as well as iconic and handmade furniture. The fully equipped kitchen features direct access to the terrace.
Five exquisite bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms accommodate up to ten guests at this non-smoking villa. One of the suites is located in a separate guest house for a little extra privacy. The four suites in the main house all provide air conditioning. Two suites offer direct access to the pool deck, and one includes a private balcony. Get the vacation in Greece you deserve with Mykonos Dream!
Aphrodite makes a great bet for guests who cherish great taste while being close to the beach. The site is perfect for a family holiday or a group of friends. The sheer beauty and picturesque environs also make Aphrodite a favorite spot for exclusive weddings, birthdays and other special events. Enter an enchanting land where luxury and tradition comingle for an idyllic getaway experience!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
· Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds (may be converted into King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Balcony, View of Ocean
· Bedroom 2 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to Pool
· Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to Pool
· Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
· Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (may be converted into King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Town: Mykonos Town 10 km
- Beach: Elia 1 km, Kalo Livadi 3,5 km
- Airport: Mykonos (JMK) 9 km
- Port: Mykonos 5km
- Shop: Ano Mera village 3 km
Greek Tourism official MHTE number: 1173K92001170701
Rates are accommodation-only and include all taxes
CHECK IN: 2:00 PM | CHECK OUT: 11:00 AM